Teachers can encourage students to participate by agreeing to dress in a silly outfit, like this Principal from Patriot Elementary in Bakersfield, CA!
- Utilize our Teacher Rewards Program! Teachers who reach 50% classroom fundraiser participation reveive a $50 gift card. If they reach 75% participation they receive a $100 gift card!
- Download, print and distribute copies of our Teacher Rewards Form to teachers. Do this about a week before the fundraiser begins.
- Use our discounted Teacher Bags (10 bags cost $30) as a free gift for teachers. The bags are the perfect size for collecting orders, so they can sit on the teacher's desk as a colorful fundraiser reminder.
- We recommend creating your own set of teacher prizes that reward classroom participation to sweeted the deal. Some easy and either affordable or free ideas include an extra long lunch break, classroom decorations, free lunch, a free massage at a local spa, premiere parking for a week, or a class pizza party. Teachers can also create their own FREE prizes for their students to get them excited.
- Encourage playful competition between teachers with a tally list in the Teachers Lounge! This will keep the fundraiser fresh in teachers minds.