How to Create Custom LinksFriends & family can click on a custom link and automatically support your fundraiser when they shop. It's easy to create:
To add your fundraiser ID to a link, copy/paste: http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/?fundraiserid=XXXXXX - just replace the XXXXXX with your fundraiser ID number.
- Example: if your ID number is 99614, your link to promote is http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/?fundraiserid=99614
- Anyone who clicks on your click-shop-support link with your ID number will automatically support your fundraiser with their online purchase!
To add your fundraiser ID AND seller name to a link, copy/paste: http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/?fundraiserid=XXXXXX&student=FirstName&studentlast=LastName
- Just edit the link so XXXXXX becomes your Fundraiser ID number and add the seller's first name where it says FirstName and seller's last name where it says LastName.
- Anyone who clicks on that edited link will support the fundraiser AND the seller/student.
- Example: Seller is Amy Smith, fundraiser ID is 548372, the link would be: http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/?fundraiserid=548372&student=Amy&studentlast=Smith
Social Media TipsMake sure to always include your custom link on every post
Keep your posts short and sweet - with your custom link so your ID is added to everyone's purchase. Here are some other helpful hints:
- Post, post, post! Add a quick status update on your personal page announcing your fundraiser.
- Cast a wide net. Don't limit yourself to your personal page - send friends and family an email asking them to update their pages (or better yet, post your fundraiser information on their profile pages). You can also post on your town's page, community page as well as organization/school pages.
- Use photos. Photos catch people's eye on Facebook and ensure that more people will see your post.
- Follow up. Post throughout your fundraiser - add a countdown (Only 5 days left to help our dance team get to nationals!) Be sure to include your click-shop-support link so your fundraiser is credited automatically when they click to shop.
- Your Click-Shop-Support link is easy to create, just copy/paste: http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/?fundraiserid=XXXXXX - just replace the XXXXXX with your fundraiser ID number.
Download Social Media Tips Take these tips on the go as you plan your fundraiser strategy. Download our Social Media Tips here
Promote Your Fundraiser on Social Media: Download ImagesPost these photos to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest to remind people about your fundraiser! Add a countdown so your friends and family know just how long they have to support your fundraiser. Click on the photo to view full size and save.
(Click to view full image)
(Click to view full image)